Oxford University Press Australia and New Zealand (OUPANZ) is happy to provide titles in an alternative format for students with vision impairments or print disabilities.
If you require an electronic copy of one of our titles, please read our conditions below and fill in the Accessibility Request Form. Students requiring files will need to contact their campus disability unit, who will request the files on their behalf.
We will respond to your request promptly and endeavour to supply your files as soon as possible, however please note that in some instances, it may take up to 4 weeks to process.
Please read our conditions below prior to submitting your request.
OUP ANZ conditions for fulfilment of electronic requests:
The Student, University, College or School has purchased a print copy of the OUPANZ Material.
The permission is limited to the Students and cannot be extended to other students or any external persons.
- Electronic copies may be created and stored on a computer system for as long as is required to allow alternative formats, suitable for use by the Students, to be created. They may not be made accessible or passed on to a third party or posted on an Intranet, in newsgroups, or on the Internet.
- If you permit a student to directly use the electronic version of the OUPANZ Material, the file shall be copy-protected or you must take precautions to ensure that the student does not copy or distribute electronic versions of the OUP Material.
- The original electronic copy may only be lent or given away with written approval of OUPANZ. In such an event, any accessible copies and associated electronic files must be deleted or transferred with the original copy.
- The OUPANZ Material cannot be adapted, edited, altered, amended or distorted in any way, other than to enable full access, without our written permission.
- Any moral rights the author may have in the work must be respected, and the copyright will remain with the copyright holder
We are only able to provide files for titles published by OUPANZ. We will help facilitate requests for titles published by other OUP branches.
We are only able to provide texts in PDF.
Not all titles are available in our archives.
Request electronic files with our Accessibility Request Form.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further queries.