Maths Plus is the number one primary maths program in Australia. The series offer whole-school maths solutions for Australian primary schools in Australia, with specific series designed for New South Wales and Victoria. Maths Plus has the following features to help children learn and develop:
- Sequentially developed, clearly explained mathematical concepts to develop problem-solving and thinking skills
- Activities and open-ended problems
- Clear and simple explanations
- Complete support for teachers
- Learning activities, extra support and extension activities, reflection ideas, assessment questions and activity sheets
Maths Plus now have Australian Curriculum editions available for Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory, Victoria, Tasmania and Queensland. The new Maths Plus NSW Syllabus Australian Curriculum Edition will be available during 2013 for the 2014 implementation of the syllabus in NSW.