The Australian Curriculum: Geography is a significant educational reform that will change the future of teaching and learning.
At Oxford University Press we recognise the demands – and opportunities afforded by – curriculum change. We are supporting teachers as they make the transition to the requirements of the new Australian Curriculum: Geography through market-leading resources, professional development workshops and forums and free online and offline teacher support resources.
- FREE Geography Professional Support Workshops in Western Australia
- FREE Geography course planner – contact your local Education Consultant to request printed copies
- The latest information regarding final syllabus changes
- Sample chapters of our Geography resources
- Geography obook FREE trial