Teaching History, Geography and SOSE in the Primary School e-book
- Lecturer Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Student Resources
- Sample Pages
Teach History, Geography and SOSE with the latest teaching techniques and practical strategies.
This new edition includes all current developments to the Australian Curriculum, illustrating how this change can be incorporated into the classroom by linking present theories and pedagogies with future practices in a critical manner. This book shows students:
- How to apply theories of best practice to real classroom scenarios, through case studies, critical evaluation questions and teachers’ real-life experiences.
- How to adapt good teaching practices to suit different age groups from primary through to the middle years of schooling
- Why teaching subjects such as Aboriginal studies, civics and values equip children with the knowledge they need to engage with the world in which they live
Teaching History, Geography and SOSE is also available in print format.
1. History, Geography and SOSE in an Australian National Curriculum
2. Good Pedagogy
3. Inquiry Learning
5. Citizenship Education
6. History Education
7. Geography and Education for Sustainable Development
8. Cultures Education
9. Resources Education
10. Integrating History, Geography and SOSE
11. ICT and History, Geography and SOSE
Children’s Literature of Value in History, Geography and SOSE