Availability: Contact Customer Service
Q Listening and Speaking 3 Teacher Book Pack
- Lecturer Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Student Resources
- Sample Pages
Q Skills for Success encourages students to think critically and succeed academically.
Q’s question-centred approach provides a unique critical thinking framework for each unit. This develops key cognitive skills such as analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating—as well as developing the language skills essential for academic success.
- Learning outcomes are clearly stated at the start and end of the units
- Critical thinking unit approach encourages students to analyze, synthesize, apply knowledge, and develop an individual voice around a topic
- Thought-provoking unit questions provide a clear focus for the units
- Reading and listening texts explore a range of academic subjects from biology to finance
- Explicit learning skills sections help students develop important academic skills such as scanning a text, listening for gist, and using a dictionary
- Research-based vocabulary program focuses on words from the Academic Word List (AWL) and the Oxford 3000™
- Digital Workbook includes substantial homework practice, reference and tests, with simple LMS to help teachers assign and grade work