Oxford Wordlist Project
- Lecturer Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Student Resources
- Sample Pages
Oxford Wordlist Project is complete print and digital package for the explicit teaching of word knowledge and language skills in the early years. It can be used for whole-class or small-group teaching to reinforce the relationship between reading, writing and spelling.
- Use the print and digital word cards to build studentsí word knowledge and vocabulary.
- Provide high frequency words in context and build language skills using the guided reading packs.
- Develop studentsí dictionary and language skills using Oxford Dictionary Project 1.
- Gather comprehensive data on studentsí spelling of high frequency words and select appropriate teaching strategies with Spell Record Respond.
- Enhance and extend language teaching with a range of digital tools including Oxford Literacy language eBooks, interactive word cards and customisable classroom resources.
- Provide opportunities for shared, modelled and guided language instruction.
- Word Cards
- Language Guided Reading Packs
- Early Years Reference
- Professional Support
- Digital Teaching Resources
The Oxford Wordlist Project links the teaching of language (knowledge of the English language) and literacy (ability to use the English language) as advocated in the Australian English Curriculum.