Oxford MyEnglish – Queensland Curriculum
Download your free course planner from Oxford
We know how busy educators are, and it can be hard and time-consuming to find the resources you need to teach effectively in your classroom. Our priority is to help you be the best teacher you can be which is why we have developed a course planner to assist you in planning for and implementing the Australian Curriculum.
Oxford MyEnglish Queensland series at a glance
Oxford's market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10.
Oxford MyEnglish is an integrated print and digital solution for students of Australian Curriculum English. Specifically developed to cater to mixed ability classrooms, Oxford MyEnglish offers additional digital content supporting students down to Year 5 and up to Year 10 to ensure that teachers have access to content that is appropriate for every student in the classroom.
Key highlights include:
- comprehensive grammar and skills coverage in an accessible workbook format
- an exploration of grammar in the context of topical text extracts
- differentiated student support linked to every unit
- interactive digital Upskill modules accompany the units and include engaging video tutorials.
- Student book + obook assess
- Student obook assess (code card)
- Student obook assess MULTI (code card)
- Teacher obook assess
BUNDLE AND SAVEGet this title as part of an Oxford Value Bundle
Mathematics | English | Science | History | Geography | Economics & Business | Civics & Citizenship
Request a consultation and get a free book
We would like to invite you to experience the Oxford difference with a free Oxford MyEnglish print + digital resource for your classroom today. Book a consultation with your local Oxford Education Consultant and receive a FREE copy of Oxford MyEnglish (print + digital).