Oxford Big Ideas Humanities – Victorian Curriculum
Download your free course planner from Oxford
We know how busy educators are, and how it can be difficult and time-consuming to find the resources you need to teach effectively in your classroom. Our priority is to help you be the best teacher you can be, which is why we have developed course planners to assist you in planning for and implementing the Victorian Curriculum.
To request a hard copy of your course planner, contact your local Oxford Education Consultant here.
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities series at a glance
Oxford's market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10.
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities is your complete Humanities and Social Sciences solution for the Victorian Curriculum. Geography, History, Economics and Business and Civics and Citizenship are covered in one easy-to-use package, allowing you to take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses.
Key features include:
- clear instructional language that supports student understanding along with a wealth of stunning images, illustrations and source materials to engage even the most reluctant learners
- a range of self-marking quizzes mapped to VCAA content descriptors – offered FREE through obook assess
- four books in one - provides complete coverage of all Civics and Citizenship, Economics and Business, Geography, and History content in a single learning package (print and digital).
- Student book + obook assess
- Student obook assess (code card)
- Teacher obook assess
BUNDLE AND SAVEGet this title as part of an Oxford Value Bundle
Mathematics | English | Science | History | Geography | Economics & Business | Civics & Citizenship
Request a consultation and get a free book
We would like to invite you to experience the Oxford difference with a free Oxford Big Ideas Humanities print + digital resource for your classroom today. Book a consultation with your local Oxford Education Consultant and receive a FREE copy of Oxford Big Ideas Humanities (print + digital).