NSW Insight History
New South Wales SyllabusHistory
Download your free course planner from Oxford
We know how busy educators are, and how it can be difficult and time-consuming to find the resources you need to teach effectively in your classroom. Our priority is to help you be the best teacher you can be, which is why we have developed a course planner to assist you in planning for and implementing the Australian Curriculum.
To request a hard copy of your course planner, contact your local Oxford Education Consultant here.
Oxford Insight History series at a glance
Oxford's market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10.
Oxford Insight History has been developed by NSW teachers to support your implementation of the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum. Oxford Insight History comprehensively covers all syllabus content in order to help students successfully meet all of the required outcomes.
- provides teachers with the tools to continually monitor student progress against syllabus content via Checkpoint activities at the end of every section
- incorporates market-leading visual resources (such as primary and secondary source material, maps and complex historical illustrations)
- includes 'The Historians Toolkit': a stand-alone reference for historical skills and concepts that can be taught as a separate unit of work or revisited as required.
- Student book + obook assess
- Student obook assess (code card)
- Student obook assess MULTI (code card)
- Teacher obook assess
BUNDLE AND SAVEGet this title as part of an Oxford Value Bundle
Mathematics | English | Science | History | Geography | Economics & Business | Civics & Citizenship
Request a consultation and get a free book
We would like to invite you to experience the Oxford difference with a free Oxford Insight History print + digital resource for your classroom today. Book a consultation with your local Oxford Education Consultant and receive a FREE copy of Oxford Insight History (print + digital).