Mathematics Standard for Stage 6: obook sample request
obook sample request
Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard Year 11
- a complete digital version of the Student book with notetaking and bookmarking functionality
- targeted instructional videos by a team of Australia’s most experienced mathematics teachers designed to help students prepare for exams and assessment tasks
- a range of support sheets for every chapter, designed to consolidate and extend understanding of key points from the syllabus
- investigations (including problem solving tasks and application tasks)
- a range of worksheets for additional practice in each chapter
- spreadsheets for students to develop their ICT capacity and cover key syllabus applications
- interactive auto-correcting multiple-choice quizzes.
With obook assess, students can:
- access their Student book
- access rich, interactive content
- access work assigned by their teacher: reading, homework, tests and assignments
- use their cloud-based obook anywhere, any time, on any device.
In addition to the student resources, teachers receive:
- detailed planning resources, including work programs
- answers to every question in the Student book
- printable and editable chapter tests (with exam-style questions) with answers
- practice exam with answers.
With obook assess, teachers can:
- set up classes
- access editable tests
- set assignments
- monitor progress and graph results
- create groups within classes and assign work or tailor instruction to meet the different needs and abilities of different students
- view all available content and resources in one place.