Oxford Value Bundles include print and digital student resources, premium digital teacher resources and ongoing support to ensure you can seamlessly implement Oxford resources into your school today. The Victorian Curriculum Oxford Value Bundles include:
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities Victorian Curriculum provides complete coverage for the Humanities – Geography, History, Economics & Business and Civics & Citizenship – in one easy-to-use package. Take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses. Key features include:
- Clear instructional language supports student understanding and a wealth of stunning images, illustrations and source materials engage even the most reluctant learners.
- A range of self-marking quizzes mapped to VCAA content descriptors – offered FREE through obook assess.
- Four books in one – ideal for semester-based courses. Complete coverage of all Civics & Citizenship, Economics & Business, Geography, and History content in a single learning package (print and digital).
- Fully revised and updated to meet the requirements of the Victorian Curriculum: Humanities across Years 7–10.
- Stand-alone skills toolkits cover key concepts and skills from the Victorian Curriculum.
- All topics are supported by additional worksheets, answers, teacher notes, tests, interactives and videos.
Oxford Science Victorian Curriculum is a text book with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Oxford Science key features include:
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and is written for all students.
- One spread = one concept = one lesson.
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept.
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews.
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications.
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
- The student book includes obook assess, a digital version of the print book with additional interactive features and an indispensable assessment tool.
Oxford MyMaths Victorian Curriculum give all your students the best opportunity to be successful and confident maths learners. Oxford MyMaths Victorian Curriculum has been specifically developed to support students wherever and whenever learning happens: in class, at home, with teacher direction or in independent study. The Student book + obook assess enables you to:
- access all Oxford MyMaths content and resources across Years 7–10 — everything you need to tailor content for all your students in one place
- select content and resources appropriate for every ability level
- assign work and assessment; monitor student and class progress.
Oxford MyEnglish Victorian Curriculum is specifically developed to cater to mixed-ability classrooms and offers an engaging and accessible approach to English grammar and skills.
More than comprehensive resources for years 7-9, Oxford MyEnglish Victorian Curriculum offers additional content supporting students down to Year 5 and up to Year 10, to ensure that teachers have access to content that is appropriate for every student in the classroom. Oxford MyEnglish key features include:
- Comprehensive grammar and skills coverage in an accessible workbook format.
- Exploration of grammar in the context of topical text extracts.
- Differentiated student support linked to every unit.
- Simple, accessible and easy to navigate.
- Interactive digital Upskill modules further accompany the units and include video tutorials to engage students.
Visit obook assess official website
Access Oxford’s award-winning digital resources for Secondary school students and teachers– anywhere, anytime – including ebooks, interactives, videos, teacher support and assessment tasks.
Student obook assess
obook provides an interactive electronic version of the Student book in an easy-to-read format. It features multimedia links, interactive learning objects, videos, note-taking, highlighting and bookmarking tools, and live question blocks. obook is compatible with all devices and also offers page view (in flipbook format) that can be used offline.
assess is an indispensable online assessment tool. Explicitly mapped to the Curriculum, it drives student progress through tailored instruction. Teachers can track the status of assignments, monitor progress with auto-marking assessments, or construct customised tests from the testbank using varied question levels and question type.
Teacher obook assess
obook provides teachers with access to the Student book together with added extras such as teaching programs, lesson ideas, worksheets, class tests and answers to all activities in the Student book.
assess offers the ability to assign interactive quizzes and tests, gather results, and monitor student performance.
Teacher obook asses also offers Dashboard view – an online lesson control centre, allowing teachers to instantly preview, access and assign resources such as videos, interactives, worksheets and tests to students.
At a glance
- Bundle DIGITAL $107.95
- Bundle PRINT + DIGITAL $164.95
- Bundle PLUS PRINT + DIGITAL $209
- Student books
- Student obook assess
- Teacher obook assess
Our market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10. Select the year level to view the bundle options available.