Western Australian Curriculum
Oxford Value Bundles include print and digital student resources, premium digital teacher resources and ongoing support to ensure you can seamlessly implement Oxford resources into your school today. The Western Australian Curriculum Oxford Value Bundles include:
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities and Social Sciences Western Australian Curriculum provides complete coverage for the Humanities – Geography, History, Economics & Business and Civics & Citizenship – in one easy-to-use package. Take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses. Key features include:
- four books in one – ideal for semester-based courses
- fully revised and updated to meet the requirements of the Western Australian Curriculum: Humanities across Years 7–10
- complete coverage of all Civics & Citizenship, Economics & Business, Geography, and History content in a single learning package (print and digital)
- stand-alone skills toolkits cover key concepts and skills from the Western Australian Curriculum
- topics that are all supported by additional worksheets, answers, teacher notes, tests, interactives and videos
- clear instructional language supports student understanding and a wealth of stunning images, illustrations and source materials engage even the most reluctant learners
- self-marking quizzes mapped to SCSA content descriptors – offered FREE through obook assess.
Oxford Science 7 Western Australian Curriculum is a text book with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Oxford Science key features include:
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and is written for all students.
- One spread = one concept = one lesson.
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept.
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews.
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications.
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
- The student book includes obook assess, a digital version of the print book with additional interactive features and an indispensable assessment tool.
Oxford MyMaths for Western Australian give all your students the best opportunity to be successful and confident maths learners. Oxford MyMaths for Western Australian has been specifically developed to support students wherever and whenever learning happens: in class, at home, with teacher direction or in independent study. The Student book + obook assess contain:
- finely levelled exercises to ensure smooth progress
- integrated worked examples - right where your students need them
- learning that is organised around the 'big ideas' of mathematics
- discovery, practice, thinking and problem-solving activities promote deep understanding
- a wealth of revision material to consolidate and prove learning
- highly accessible and easy to navigate content
- comprehensive digital tutorials and guided examples to support independent progress.
Oxford MyEnglish for Western Australian Curriculum is specifically developed to cater to mixed-ability classrooms and offers an engaging and accessible approach to English grammar and skills.
More than comprehensive resources for years 7-9, Oxford MyEnglish for Western Australian Curriculum offers additional content supporting students down to Year 5 and up to Year 10, to ensure that teachers have access to content that is appropriate for every student in the classroom. Oxford MyEnglish key features include:
- Comprehensive grammar and skills coverage in an accessible workbook format.
- Exploration of grammar in the context of topical text extracts.
- Differentiated student support linked to every unit.
- Simple, accessible and easy to navigate.
- Interactive digital Upskill modules further accompany the units and include video tutorials to engage students.
Visit obook assess official website
Access Oxford’s award-winning digital resources for Secondary school students and teachers– anywhere, anytime – including ebooks, interactives, videos, teacher support and assessment tasks.
Student obook assess
obook provides an interactive electronic version of the Student book in an easy-to-read format. It features multimedia links, interactive learning objects, videos, note-taking, highlighting and bookmarking tools, and live question blocks. obook is compatible with all devices and also offers page view (in flipbook format) that can be used offline.
assess is an indispensable online assessment tool. Explicitly mapped to the Curriculum, it drives student progress through tailored instruction. Teachers can track the status of assignments, monitor progress with auto-marking assessments, or construct customised tests from the testbank using varied question levels and question type.
Teacher obook assess
obook provides teachers with access to the Student book together with added extras such as teaching programs, lesson ideas, worksheets, class tests and answers to all activities in the Student book.
assess offers the ability to assign interactive quizzes and tests, gather results, and monitor student performance.
Teacher obook asses also offers Dashboard view – an online lesson control centre, allowing teachers to instantly preview, access and assign resources such as videos, interactives, worksheets and tests to students.
At a glance
- Bundle DIGITAL $105
- Bundle PRINT + DIGITAL $160
- Bundle DIGITAL MULTI $150
- Bundle PLUS PRINT + DIGITAL $203
- Student books
- Student obook assess
- Teacher obook assess
- Student obook assess MULTI (4-year licence)
Our market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10. Select the year level to view the bundle options available.
9780190025823 $105 Oxford Value Bundle Year 7 (digital)
9780190025779 $160 Oxford Value Bundle Year 7 (print + digital)
9780190026011 $150 Oxford Value Bundle MULTI Year 7 (digital)
9780190025786 $203 Oxford Value Bundle PLUS Year 7 (print + digital)