Oxford Value Bundles include print and digital student resources, premium digital teacher resources and ongoing support to ensure you can seamlessly implement Oxford resources into your school today. The Australian Curriculum Oxford Value Bundles include:
Oxford Big Ideas Geography | History Australian Curriculum provides complete coverage of Australian Curriculum: Geography and Australian Curriculum: History across Years 7 to 10.
Each level is packaged in a way that:
- supports the full delivery of all course content within the available class time
- enables teachers to adopt a semesterised approach or deliver discrete year-long courses
- provides Years 7 & 8 Civics & Citizenship and Commerce units for schools (in digital format only).
Oxford Science Australian Curriculum is a text book with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Oxford Science key features include:
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and is written for all students.
- One spread = one concept = one lesson.
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept.
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews.
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications.
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
- The student book includes obook assess, a digital version of the print book with additional interactive features and an indispensable assessment tool.
Oxford MyMaths AusVELS give all your students the best opportunity to be successful and confident maths learners. Oxford MyMaths AusVELS has been specifically developed to support students wherever and whenever learning happens: in class, at home, with teacher direction or in independent study. The Student book + obook assess enables you to:
- access all Oxford MyMaths content and resources across Years 7–10 — everything you need to tailor content for all your students in one place
- select content and resources appropriate for every ability level
- assign work and assessment; monitor student and class progress.
(English) Skillworks Australian Curriculum is a homework program that offers:
- activities in comprehension, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary
- reinforcement of skills across the series
- a simple and time-efficient marking system
- perforated and hole-punched pages for easy removal
- storage and assessment record sheets for students to track their own progress.
Skillworks Australian Curriculum titles are now accompanied by digital obooks. The obooks are available as a standalone resource and are also included with every Skillworks book purchase. The obooks offer:
- students online and offline access, on any device, to a digital version of the text
- the ability to add notes, bookmark and highlight text
- access to the integrated complimentary Concise Oxford Dictionary
- the ability to save answers and export work.
Visit obook assess official website
Access Oxford’s award-winning digital resources for Secondary school students and teachers– anywhere, anytime – including ebooks, interactives, videos, teacher support and assessment tasks.
Student obook assess
obook provides an interactive electronic version of the Student book in an easy-to-read format. It features multimedia links, interactive learning objects, videos, note-taking, highlighting and bookmarking tools, and live question blocks. obook is compatible with all devices and also offers page view (in flipbook format) that can be used offline.
assess is an indispensable online assessment tool. Explicitly mapped to the Curriculum, it drives student progress through tailored instruction. Teachers can track the status of assignments, monitor progress with auto-marking assessments, or construct customised tests from the testbank using varied question levels and question type.
Teacher obook assess
obook provides teachers with access to the Student book together with added extras such as teaching programs, lesson ideas, worksheets, class tests and answers to all activities in the Student book.
assess offers the ability to assign interactive quizzes and tests, gather results, and monitor student performance.
Teacher obook asses also offers Dashboard view – an online lesson control centre, allowing teachers to instantly preview, access and assign resources such as videos, interactives, worksheets and tests to students.
At a glance
- Bundle DIGITAL $105
- Bundle PRINT + DIGITAL $160
- Bundle PLUS PRINT + DIGITAL $203
- Student books
- Student obook assess
- Teacher obook assess
Our market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10. Select the year level to view the bundle options available.
9780190025915 $105 Oxford Value Bundle Year 8 (digital)
9780190025878 $160 Oxford Value Bundle Year 8 (print + digital)
9780190025939 $105 Oxford Value Bundle Year 10 (digital)
9780190025892 $156.95 Oxford Value Bundle Year 10 (print + digital)