Oxford Science Western Australian Curriculum
Western Australian CurriculumOxford Science
Download your free teaching program
We know how busy educators are, and how it can be difficult and time-consuming to find the resources you need to teach effectively in your classroom. Our priority is to help you be the best teacher you can be, which is why we have developed a teaching program to assist you in implementing the Western Australian Curriculum.
Oxford Science Western Australian Curriculum series at a glance
Oxford's market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10.
Oxford Science provides a complete science teaching and learning program for the Western Australian Curriculum that focuses on clear and precise concept development across a range of print, digital and blended resources.
Key features include:
- highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding: one spread = one concept = one lesson
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- experiments located in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
- Student book + obook assess
- Student obook assess (code card)
- Student obook assess MULTI (code card)
- Teacher obook assess