$84.99 NZDAdd To Cart Request an inspection copy
TODAY’S STUDENTS - TOMORROW’S PROFESSIONALS
Marketing: Theory, Evidence, Practice tells the story of marketing, its theories, concepts and real life applications, while providing a realistic overview of the marketing world. It demonstrates the practical application of marketing skills, illustrated by case studies and practitioner profiles, and gives students industry insight that will support them in their careers.
Providing an evidence-based introduction to marketing, this Australasian text focuses on marketing metrics, consumer behaviour and business buyer behaviour, as well as exploring the application of B2B marketing. It challenges traditional marketing theories and concepts, presenting a research-driven framework for understanding the marketing process.
This text is a comprehensive guide, with a full suite of lecturer resources, and provides the support and materials that you need to help create tomorrow’s marketing professionals.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- New chapter: Selling and Sales Management
- Focuses on the importance of personal selling, B2B selling, key account management, personal selling within consumer markets, call centres, sales management, the strategic role of personal selling, the impact of social media and ethics in selling
- New chapter: Developing and Implementing a Marketing Plan
- Covers the role and benefits of marketing planning, when marketing planning occurs, the marketing planning process, key observations on marketing planning, market selection and marketing objective setting and what design brings to strategic marketing and planning
- New chapter: Social Marketing
- Focuses on the application of social marketing, application at brand and category level, segmentation and targeting, effective social marketing campaigns and the evaluation of social marketing
- Revised chapter: The Marketing Environment
- Focuses on the marketing environment, the micro-environment, the macro-environment and monitoring and responding to environmental change
- Updated industry insights, case studies and major case studies throughout the textbook (including over 25 new case studies)
- Updated and new practitioner profiles
- What Do Marketing Executives Do?
- Consumer Behaviour and Business Buyer Behaviour
- Meaningful Marketing Metrics
- Market Research
- The Marketing Environment
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting
- Products (Goods and Services)
- Physical Availability, Retailing and Shopping
- Pricing and Discounting
- Selling and Sales Management
- Media Decisions
- Developing and Implementing a Marketing Plan
- Global Marketing
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Social Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Ethics
Please note that the eBook versions of Marketing: Theory, Evidence, Practice, second edition, do not come with access to the supporting Oxford Ascend Student Resources. These are available to purchase separately.
The following resources are available for lecturers who prescribe Marketing: Theory, Evidence, Practice, second edition, for their course:
- Instructor’s Resource Manual
This manual is organised by chapter and includes:
- Lecture outlines
- Answers to questions from the text
- Tutorial discussion questions, including prompts to guide answers
- Tutorial activities
- Multiple-choice questions
- True-false questions
- Short answer questions
- PowerPoint slides
- Solutions for Case Studies
For more information about the resources for Marketing: Theory, Evidence, Practice, second edition, please contact your Oxford Sales & Learning Resource Consultant.
Read a sample from Marketing: Theory, Evidence, Practice, second edition: