Join over one million students and teachers on Oxford's premium digital platform
Oxford Digital is your gateway to Oxford's digital learning resources. Discover engaging and interactive learning opportunities for students, and time-saving products and pedagogically sound guidance for teachers.
Oxford Digital provides access to award-winning digital resources for secondary school students and teachers – anywhere, anytime – including ebooks, interactives, videos, teacher support and assessment tasks.
Packed with innovative functionality to transform teaching and learning, Oxford Digital empowers educators to address the needs of every student.
Say hello to obook pro
Selected new Secondary education resources are supported by Oxford’s enhanced obook pro format.
Providing a significant upgrade to existing obook capabilities, obook pro features upgraded interactive resources and market-leading assessment, tracking and reporting functionality, all hosted on Oxford Digital.
Discover innovative new obook pro features:*
* Not all new resources feature full obook pro functionality, please check individual resource details for more information.
Bring content to life with a
All obook pro resources feature an upgraded eReader that increases
- instantly navigate to any chapter, topic or subtopic
- search, highlight, annotate and bookmark text
- access resources mapped to each topic via on-page hotspots
- look up words in the Australian Concise Oxford Dictionary.
Selected titles also feature integrated Desmos maths software tools and calculators.
Consolidate student understanding with interactive assessments
Featuring engaging interactive assessments and an expanded variety of question types, obook pro resources make it easy for students to test their
Focus on teaching, administration is taken care of!
obook pro resources feature advanced tracking and reporting features that save teachers' time and support lesson planning. These reports provide meaningful, data-driven insights into student and class
New reporting tools include:
- Assessment reports that provide a summary of progress and performance across all assessment activities.
- Curriculum reports that chart student results against curriculum codes, providing teachers with key data for reporting and a clear overview of understanding of key knowledge areas.
- Skills reports that link test results to key skills, providing valuable insight into students' strengths and gaps in understanding.
Support and extend students of all abilities
Selected obook pro resources feature inter-year links that deliver
Address gaps in knowledge and understanding
Selected obook pro resources feature Learning Pathway Reports that grade students' approximate competency level against prerequisite skills.
Learning Pathway Reports provide a personalised plan for completing exercises and recommend digital resources to address gaps in knowledge.