Australian Law Dictionary Print And Online
- Lecturer Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Student Resources
- Sample Pages
The Australian Law Dictionary is the best reference for those who want familiarity with, and knowledge of, Australian legal terms. Designed in response to research, the ALD is structured to ensure comprehensive coverage of core legal content. Readers are encouraged to learn the meaning of a particular term, link it with any related concepts, and locate it within the larger body of law.
• Entries written & edited by legal experts
• Boxes highlight core areas of law – with diagrams & key term lists
• Extended entries for core topics & complex terms
• Integrated cross-referencing
• Case & legislative authority
• Practical Latin terms
• Appendicis: legal road-maps, constitution, legal citation & referencing guide.
Trischa Mann has a BA and an LLB from the Australian National University, and graduate diplomas in editing and publishing from RMIT, and in managing legal organisations from the University of Melbourne. She is currently undertaking a PhD in judicial education at the University of Melbourne. Trischa is a former member of the Victorian Bar, and solicitor in private practice at Mann Baker & Co. She has lectured in a range of law subjects in commerce and MBA degree programs and at the Leo Cussen Institute, and has designed and delivered courses in communication, publishing, professional development, and intellectual property.