A Students Guide To Indonesian Grammar
- Simple and concise explanations – using the minimum of linguistic terminology
- Examples and activities use the vocabulary and topics familiar to school students
- A wide range of individual, pair and group activities that focus on using grammar to communicate
- Each chapter includes hints on useful expressions, cultural notes and errors to avoid
- Each chapter is self-contained, with cross-references to related grammar points in other chapters
- Glossary of relevant terms.