The Oxford English Grammar Course is a new three-level grammar course by award-winning authors Michael Swan and Catherine Walter which offers step-by-step presentation and plenty of practice.
The Basic and Intermediate levels are revisions and expansions of the highly successful Good Grammar Book and How English Works. The Advanced level completes the series, and includes grammar for reading, writing, and speaking.
- Short, clear grammar explanations are easy to remember
- Real examples show how the grammar works in practice
- Engaging practice activities including Internet exercises, ‘Grammar in a Text’ and ‘Grammar and Vocabulary’
- Colour illustrations and cartoons put grammar in context
- Exercises are organised into two levels of difficulty (Basic and Intermediate levels only)
- 'Pronunciation for Grammar' CD-ROM helps students to practise rhythm, stress and intonation
- Free downloadable lesson-by-lesson Teacher's Guide for each level, with suggestions for hundreds of additional communicative and out-of-class activities.
- Basic (A1+)
- Intermediate (B1+)
- Advanced (C1+)
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Course Books with CD-ROMs (with or without answers)
- Basic Enhanced eBook
- Intermediate Enhanced eBook
- Michael Swan
- Catherine Walter