Why choose Oxford Big Ideas Mathematics?
- develops a rich understanding of mathematical concepts through discover, explore and connect activities
- promotes deep, transferable knowledge and skills with explicit links to the Australian Curriculum
- organises learning around the ‘big ideas’ of mathematics and builds on existing understandings
- provides Professional Support Books containing strategies which help identify potential learning problems and advice to support and extend student fluency and understanding
- includes Deep Learning Kits containing additional discover, explore and connect activities
Big Ideas Mathematics obook + assess
The obook + assess provides 24/7 support in class or at home. Every topic in the student textbook is supported by an interactive on key concepts as identified in the Australian Curriculum for Maths.
- Using the eTutor, students discover mathematical patterns and rules through play and exploration to deeply embed understanding of key concepts
- The Guided Example walks students through a typical skill based problem, testing conceptual understanding at each step
- Test Yourself autocorrects and provides feedback to address common misconceptions
- Manage classes online by assigning topics or tests for homework, which are auto-marked
- Track student progress and view, print or export results for a class or individual.