Oxford Big Ideas HASS
Skills and Activities Books
- Word wizard engages students’ literacy skills using key terminology from the unit of study.
- Skill school explicitly focuses on building key skills in each subject area.
- Analysis ace develops students’ confidence in analysing sources in each subject area.
- Case cracker enables students to develop and practice skills in context using engaging case studies.
- Writing winner develops essential HASS writing skills, from taking notes and referencing sources to constructing essays and using data.
- Fun finish engages students with fun tasks, including designing and drawing, group activities, working with their hands and thinking innovatively.
- Skills survey concludes each section with a self-assessment checklist for students to rate their confidence using essential HASS skills.
- Revision remedy offers students a range of skills-based multiple-choice and short-answer questions designed to consolidate learning.
- Glossary grab provides a space for students to record key terms and encourages students to develop their understanding of key terminology as they learn.
Request a consultation
Complete the form below to schedule a conversation with your local Oxford Education Consultant.