NSW Insight Geography
New South Wales SyllabusGeography
Download your free course planner from Oxford
We know how busy educators are, and how it can be difficult and time-consuming to find the resources you need to teach effectively in your classroom. Our priority is to help you be the best teacher you can be, which is why we have developed a course planner to assist you in planning for and implementing the Australian Curriculum.
To request a hard copy of your course planner, contact your local Oxford Education Consultant here.
Oxford Insight Geography series at a glance
Oxford's market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10.
Oxford Insight Geography has been developed by NSW teachers to support your implementation of the NSW syllabus for the Australian Curriculum. It provides a complete teaching and learning program for Stages 4 and 5 to suit your classroom across a range of print, digital and blended resources and is further enhanced by the Oxford Atlas for Australian Schools.
Key features include:
- a unique 'Checkpoint approach' that ensures students are continually given the opportunity to test their understanding of each syllabus dot point
- 'The Geographer’s Toolkit' provides a comprehensive reference tool to support concept and skills development
- access to worksheets, interactives, videos and weblinks via the Student obook.
- Student book + obook assess
- Student obook assess (code card)
- Student obook assess MULTI (code card)
- Teacher obook assess
BUNDLE AND SAVEGet this title as part of an Oxford Value Bundle
Mathematics | English | Science | History | Geography | Economics & Business | Civics & Citizenship
Request a consultation and get a free book
We would like to invite you to experience the Oxford difference with a free Oxford Insight Geography print + digital resource for your classroom today. Book a consultation with your local Oxford Education Consultant and receive a FREE copy of Oxford Insight Geography (print + digital).