HASS and STEM: Teacher Workshops QLD
Our team will showcase a range of resources designed to make it easier to plan for and teach STEM and HASS.
Learn how to:
- plan for and teach STEM and HASS
- foster the application of STEM knowledge and skills within and across content areas through inquiry-based learning
- implement the Australian Curriculum: Technologies using digital resources that provide targeted support for areas such as coding
- provide opportunities for students to practise comprehension skills and strategies in STEM and HASS
- create STEM open-ended and problem-solving questions
- promote sustained thinking, decision making and risk taking by students.
- 9.30 am – 10.00 am: Registration and light refreshments
- 10.00 am – 12.00 am: STEM & HASS Workshop
Date and Venue
Friday 13 April 2018 – EDSCO Education Superstore
12B Windorah St, StaffordParking: Limited parking is available beneath EDSCO, with additional parking available in surrounding streets.
If you are unable to attend but would like to know more, please contact us using the button below.