Key teaching priorities of primary teachers in 2024
• Teaching students across all reading levels
• Accessing more Professional Development resources
• Supporting students of every maths skill level in the classroom
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2024?
Oxford Reading for
• Aligned to Letters and Sounds with a research-based Comprehension Skills Framework.
• 52 texts covering curriculum-aligned themes (fiction and non-fiction).
• Teachers receive coaching notes for guidance in monitoring, practicing, teaching, and modeling.
Flying Start to Literacy Phonics
• 70 decodable texts follow the same sequence for the independent practice of newly learnt skills.
• Three modules and seven units, featuring lesson plans and decodable text reviews.
• Teacher support via resource books and online notes, with integrated student assessment.
Oxford Handwriting for New South Wales
• Aligned to Letters and Sounds, this new series introduces letters inline with phonic teaching, ensuring children learn to write in sync with their reading journey.
• Written to the phonics and handwriting NESA Syllabus, this new series is designed to introduce fundamental handwriting skills and allow students to master a fluent automatic style.
• Enhances student engagement with digital interactives designed for front-of-class instruction on letter formation.
• Emphasises letter formation, high-frequency words, keyboarding techniques and integrates with Oxford Wordlist.
Oxford Maths 3E
• Aligned with the new Australian curriculum v9.0 and the new NESA syllabus.
• Includes Assessment books, Practice and Mastery books, Teacher and Student dashboards.
• Offers digital interactives, activity sheets, pre-tests, practice quizzes and post-tests.
Oxford Maths Plus
• A leading maths program for years F–6, fully aligned with the Australian Curriculum.
• Series includes Mentals and Homework books along with Teacher and Student dashboards.
• Joined forces with Matific for a powerful hybrid learning solution.