At a glance
- Oxford Australian First Dictionary
- Oxford Australian Junior Dictionary
- My Personal Dictionary 4th Edition (NSW, VIC, QLD)
- My Oxford Wordlist 2nd Edition
- Oxford Wordlist 1-100 Flashcards
- Student handbooks
- Oxford Wordlist
Oxford Australian Junior Dictionary
My Personal Dictionary National
Oxford Wordlist First 100 Flashcards
A dictionary for every child
The new Oxford early years dictionary series is a suite of resources to help achieve reading and writing success for students in Foundation to Year 2 (ages 5–9). The suite consists of a first and junior dictionary, personal dictionaries and flashcards. These resources provide essential support for spelling, grammar, word identification, writing and vocabulary development.
- Easy to connect with – Australian content and examples give students language context linked to their everyday experiences.
- Easy to use – simple, clear layouts with large child-friendly print.
- Easy to understand – written and reviewed by language experts to ensure content is age-appropriate.