Oxford Big Ideas Geography / History Australian Curriculum
Australian CurriculumGeography | History
Download your free course planner from Oxford
We know how busy educators are, and how it can be difficult and time-consuming to find the resources you need to teach effectively in your classroom. Our priority is to help you be the best teacher you can be, which is why we have developed course planners to assist you in planning for and implementing the Australian Curriculum.
To request a hard copy of your course planner, contact your local Oxford Education Consultant here.
Oxford Big Ideas Geography | History series at a glance
Oxford's market-leading resources are used in more than two-thirds of Australian secondary schools across Years 7–10.
Oxford Big Ideas Geography | History is your complete Geography and History solution for the Australian Curriculum, allowing you to take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses.
- supports the full delivery of all course content within the available class time
- enables teachers to adopt a semester-based approach or deliver discrete year-long courses
- provides Years 7 & 8 Civics and Citizenship and Commerce units for schools (in digital format only).
- Student book + obook assess
- Student obook assess (code card)
- Student obook assess MULTI (code card)
- Teacher obook assess
BUNDLE AND SAVEGet this title as part of an Oxford Value Bundle
Mathematics | English | Science | History | Geography | Economics & Business | Civics & Citizenship
Request a consultation and get a free book
We would like to invite you to experience the Oxford difference with a free Oxford Big Ideas Geography | History print + digital resource for your classroom today. Book a consultation with your local Oxford Education Consultant and receive a FREE copy of Oxford Geography | History (print + digital).